How it works: Once you order your site audit on eeep.com, I will send you a detailed questionnaire that you fill out as best you can. I will then analyze any and all issues with your site, including:
- Off-site SEO Analysis: Review your backlink profile, social media strategy, server and design best practices.
- On-Site Analysis: Including META Tags, incoming links and other on-page ranking factors.
- Full Site Crawl: A detailed site crawl that covers technical, canonical, server, and indexing issues.
- Competitor Analysis: A quick competitive review of how your site stacks up against your competition. Can you realistically compete?
- Keyword Analysis: Analyze the keywords you would like to rank for online and what would be required to get you to the 1st page of Google.
- Content Check: Review and identify duplicated, plagiarized, cross-domain, and low-quality content issues.
- Site Review: Review on-site metrics including average site visits, bounce rate, and site speed.
- Analytics & Webmaster Tools Review: How does Google see your site, what can your bounce rate, site speed and conversion metrics tell us about your site?
- Strategy Review: Do you have a plan to market your site? Will that plan be successful? What should you be doing that you aren’t currently?
- SEO Q&A: I will answer any and all questions you have both about your site and SEO, link building or social media in general. If I don’t know the answer, I’ll find out for you!
- Detailed Strategy Recommendations: I’ll discuss the methodologies I would use (all white-hat) to position your site at the top of Google for your specific search phrases.
Need extra help after the audit?
Order the SEO Site Audit Extended for $297. This will give you 2 weeks of SEO support via email following the consultation.